365 simple prayers to help your children cultivate the habit of prayer.
- An easy way to talk about Jesus and God with your kids.
- For kids from 0 to 6 years old. Parents and teachers tested.
- A FREE new prayer every day in simple words & beautiful pictures.
What is the 365 Prayers for Kids app?
- 365 Prayers for Kids is a free app that provides a daily prayer for kids under 7 to help your children cultivate the habit of prayer.
- The prayers are grouped in thematic series.
- Specifically designed for 0–6-year-olds’ comprehension levels with simple words and beautiful pictures. All prayers are non-denominational.
- An easy tool to enjoy sharing a daily prayer time with your babies, toddlers & kids.
- The app, the daily prayer and the current prayer’s series are free, but you can share this ministry by buying the in-app purchase to upgrade to the premium version with some new engaging features & contents.
Why the 365 Prayers for Kids app?
- If in this hurry-up world you feel the need to share some time with your children praying or talking about Jesus and God, the 365 Prayers for Kids app is for you.
- If you are involved in a Children’s Ministry or teach at Sunday School and need a resource full of prayers to complement your lessons, the 365 Prayers for Kids app is also for you.
How can I know my kids and I will like these prayers?
- Just try it, it’s “free to pray”! You have to experience it to appreciate it.
- Many families and teachers have already tested them.
- +2.500.000 families and schools have downloaded our kid’s Bible apps worldwide.
Let me read some Prayers
The prayers are based on Bible verses, quotes by Christian authors and devotions by kids. They have been compiled and written by Bethan James and illustrated by Heather Stuart. Some samples:
- Speak, Lord, because I’m listening. (Based on 1 Samuel 3:9)
- Thank you, Lord, for my friends, and for all the fun we have together. Please help me to be a good friend to them. (Bethan James)
Tell me about the Series
Series are thematic groups of prayers:
- God, our father
- Help me to listen
- Please forgive me
- A new baby…
“Light app, easy to use with lively illustrations. My kids (3 & 5 yo) look forward to listen to the new prayer every morning.”
“Its easy for children to understand with simple text and bright illustrations.”