Stories and Picture Books for your Family and School with Kids under 7
- My First Bible is an app with a wonderful collection of Kids’ Bibles simply told and beautifully illustrated.
- Specifically designed for kids aged 0-6 with easy text and lively illustrations.
- All the best-known stories in the Bible (Noah, Jonah, David, Daniel…) to enjoy a wonderful storytelling time with your kids.
- A good tool to start reading the Bible and an easy way to talk about Jesus & God with your kids.
- Try before you buy: FREE books to begin reading in minutes!
What’s in it for me?
- If you need a tool for activating kids’ interest in the Bible, this app is for you.
- If you want to keep your kids engaged in the Bible Stories, this app is for you.
- If you are looking for a faithful resource for effective Bible teaching, this app is for you.
How My First Bible users use the app
- At home! Use the books for your bedtime reading.
- On a trip! Make your kids enjoy your commutes.
- At school! Enjoy the app in style for your lessons at the Sunday School!
Features of the App
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
- Quick start and easy to use.
- Preview the books for free.
- Buy the books with in-app purchases.
- You can use it offline.
- Connect your device to a projector to use at school.
All contents are strictly Bible based and nondenominational.
- Baby’s First Bible
- My Very First Bible
- The Toddler Bible
- My Picture Bible
- My Story Bible
- A Child’s Bible
- Goodnight Bible Stories and Prayers
- My Storytime Bible
Purchase in one device, read on all of them! – Once you buy a book, you will retain the purchase forever. Tap “Settings” and then “Restore purchases” to restore your books on all your devices (iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch) with the same Apple ID.
Testimonials on My First Bible Books
“My kids and I love this app, great resources within the app. This is a very helpful tool to help them learn and understand the Holy Bible more.”
“Very refreshing and pleasant way of sharing Bible with children. And it is definitely attractive for adults too!”
“My two-year-old grandson loves it! The pictures are beautiful, the story exciting and the message about God is communicated powerfully and easy to understand.”
“Great for classroom! I love it, I teach one-year-olds and I used it as a teaching tool, the children love it. Great tool for teachers and parents.”