A new simple prayer every day to help your children cultivate the habit of prayer
- My First Daily Prayer is an app that provides a new prayer daily for kids under 7 to help your children cultivate the habit of prayer.
- The prayers are grouped in thematic series which change weekly.
- Specifically designed for 0–6-year-olds’ comprehension levels with simple words and beautiful pictures. All prayers are non-denominational.
- An easy tool to enjoy sharing a daily prayer time with your babies, toddlers & kids.
- The app, the daily prayer and the current prayer’s series are free, but you can share this ministry by buying the in-app purchase to upgrade to the premium version with some new engaging features and contents.
“Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.”
Why My First Daily Prayer?
- If in this hurry-up world you feel the need to share some time with your children praying or talking about Jesus and God, My First Daily Prayer is for you.
- If you are involved in a Children’s Ministry or teach at Sunday School and need a resource full of prayers to complement your lessons, My First Daily Prayer is also for you.
How can I know my kids and I will like these prayers?
- Just try it, it’s “free to pray”! You have to experience it to appreciate it.
- Many families and teachers have already tested them. Unique on the App Store!
- +2,500,000 families and schools have downloaded our kids’ Christian apps.
Let me read some Prayers…
The prayers are based on Bible verses, quotes by Christian authors and devotions by kids. They have been compiled and written by Bethan James and illustrated by Heather Stuart. Some samples:
Speak, Lord, because I’m listening.
Based on 1 Samuel 3:9
Thank you, Lord, for my friends, and for all the fun we have together. Please help me to be a good friend to them.
The birds praise you, the bees praise you, and I want to praise you, too!
Iwona, aged 6
Tell me about some Series…
Series are thematic groups of prayers which change every week. Here are some of them:
- God, our father
- Help me to listen
- Please forgive me
- A new baby
- When I am ill
- God is waiting for us